Paleo diets avoid dairy products, rather, they focus more on unprocessed foods. This means that quick paleo breakfast recipes contain fiber, nuts, seeds, and fresh fruits. When you eat a paleo diet in the morning, you get your dose of several nutrients to begin your day.
Finding quick paleo breakfast recipes can be a little difficult. This is why we have put together a list of our best paleo breakfast recipes in this post. All the dishes on our list will get ready in 30 minutes or less.
Paleo Breakfast Ideas
The fact that you are eating paleo breakfast doesn’t mean that you can only eat eggs. Our paleo dishes come from several ingredients to give you a balance of nutrients to kick off your day. check them out below.
You probably didn’t imagine that pancakes will make it to our list. Guess what, they are fluffy and with a simple technique, you can make yours at home. The plus is that you can top them with just about anything.
What you need
- 4 large separated eggs.
- 2 ripe mashed bananas.
- 1 cup of almond flour.
- 3 tablespoons of coconut flour.
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- One-quarter teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- A pinch of kosher salt.
- Cooking spray.
- Butter (use this for serving).
- Maple syrup.
- Break your eggs into a large bowl and whisk them. Add your almond flour, bananas, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
- Whip the egg whites into another bowl and whip them for about 5 minutes.
- Fold the whipped egg whites gently into a batter until they have combined evenly.
- Grease a non-stick pan with some cooking spray and put it over medium heat. Pour in your pancake batter (one-quarter cup) into the pan and spread it evenly. Cook this until both sides turn light golden brown.
- Serve the pancakes with maple syrup, berries, and butter as you like.
Paleo Breakfast Stacks
Looking for a paleo breakfast recipe that is designed for champions? Check out this breakfast recipe below. It promises to keep you full for a very long time. Here’s how to prepare it below.
What you need
- 3 breakfast sausage patties.
- 1 mashed avocado.
- Kosher salt.
- Black pepper (freshly ground)
- 3 large eggs.
- Chives (to garnish the dish).
- Hot sauce (if you desire).
- Heat your breakfast sausages according to the instructions of the package.
- Mash the avocado over the breakfast sausage and then season with pepper and salt.
- Spray some cooking spray over the medium skillet placed over medium heat. You should also spray the mason jar lid.
- Place the lid in the middle of the skillet then crack your eggs into the lid. Season the eggs with pepper and salt and leave to cook for up to 3 minutes. You can take off the lid once the whites are set. Then you can continue cooking.
- Place the eggs over the mashed avocado and garnish with the chives. You can drizzle some hot sauce to taste if you desire.
Paleo Banana Bread
There’s no saying how amazing banana bread is. It is great for paleo breakfasts. This meal is a little sweet but what is more interesting is the texture. It is filled with banana flavor.
You can add dairy-free chocolate chips, chia seeds, chopped walnuts, or flaxseeds. The beauty of this recipe is that you don’t have to finish it all at once. You can store it in your refrigerator for about a week. Here’s how to prepare paleo banana bread.
What you need
- One-third of a cup of coconut flour.
- One-quarter cup of almond flour.
- Half a teaspoon of baking powder.
- Half teaspoon of kosher salt.
- One-quarter cup of coconut oil.
- One-quarter cup of smooth unsweetened almond butter.
- 2 large mashed ripe bananas.
- 2 tablespoons of agave syrup.
- 1 tablespoon of pure vanilla extract.
- 2 large eggs.
- Heat your oven to 350oC then line a loaf pan with some parchment paper. Whisk some coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, almond flour, and salt in a bowl.
- Combine some almond butter and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave this mixture until the butter becomes liquid and the oil has melted. Whish in the agave, bananas, and vanilla. Add the eggs and whisk the mixture.
- Mix all the dry ingredients separately until they combine.
- Pour your batter into a prepared pan then bake it for about 45 minutes to get a golden top. Stick in a toothpick through the center and when it comes out clean, you can take out your bread.
- Leave it to cool before you slice it.
If you love potatoes and are seeking a paleo breakfast recipe that has potatoes, this is your meal. You don’t have to pre-cook the potatoes. Simply slice them, choose your best oil, and you are good. Here’s how to prepare pan-fried potatoes.
What you need
- 1 pound of scrubbed clean baby potatoes.
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- A tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon of freshly chopped rosemary.
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Half teaspoon of chili powder.
- Kosher salt.
- Black pepper (freshly ground).
- Slice the potatoes into coin sizes.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat and add your oil. Put in the potatoes and season them with pepper and salt.
- Cook the potatoes undisturbed until they are crusty and golden underneath. Flip the potatoes and cook again for another 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle some chili powder and garlic powder then continue cooking. Stir occasionally until the potatoes get tender.
- Serve warm.
These are our top quick paleo breakfast recipes. What do you think? Do you have any other recipes? Drop them for us in the comments section below.